Sunday, May 24, 2009

My First Cookies

Tried two different kind of cookies, Mickey & Minnie Mouse Cookies & Milo Doggies Cookies.

Using a Mickey & Minnie cookie cutter, here are the pre-bake cut out dough.

The taste are quite nice, but somehow the colours were really out of my imagination. Such a far cry from what I saw in HHB's blog. Here are the final product - "Sun Tanned" Mickey & Minnie.

But the girls said it's nice.. that's good enough for me.. keke

The 2nd type I tried was Milo Doggies (well as the description says, there's milo in it). But this recipe does not need any eggs... which made me puzzle in the first place and I read and re-read the recipe many times over and over again to make sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me!

Here's the doggies before baking.



Taste is totally different from the mickey mouse cookies.. they were very soft not as crunchy as compared to Micky & Minnie.
A tray full of freshly baked doggies..





Recipe Source: Happy Home Baking

No comments: