Saturday, May 9, 2009

Chocolate Chips & Raisin Muffins

Browse through quite a few blogs on baking and decide to give muffins baking a try...

The first time failed as I over mixed the batter (suppose to be lumpy but i got it smooth)
They still turn out to look like muffins but then they are quite hard and dry. The next day, I think they taste almost like scorns!



The 2 time i was a little too greedy and fill up the muffins cups to the brim. Ended up with muffins overflowed!!



So I did another batch again.. Ah-ha.. i got it.. this time i only half filled the muffins cups.






Taste wise is not too bad as I follow exactly the recipe provided by one of the blogger mummy.

With the 3 baking experience.. I "confidently" promise Amy to bake some for her birthday.

As I still prefer them to be abit overflow and so I actually filled up the cups a little bit more than half.. and the results are quite ok.
So here are the ones for Amy.. Happy 21st Birthday Amy!!







Individually packed muffins for Amy's guests :)


Recipe source: Happy Home Baking

No comments: