Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Raining Morning = JAM JAM JAM!!!!!!

Heavy rain this morning and jams everywhere... Why must this happens whenever Des needs to attend morning meetings??? As he said.. "suay xiao lo" :(

We stepped out of the house by 7.30am and jam start right from our estate.. and I mean right from the entrance.

By the time we reach my mum's place, it's already 8.20am.. Des just have to rush for his meeting and that means I have to take a bus to work.. Guess what time I reach?? 9.45am... Gosh!!

Was feeling so lousy throughout the journey.. Lucky I got this for myself today..



Though it's just a very simple toast bread bento.. but it's something that I made myself (except for the green bean soup, cooked by my lovely mum) and is my favourite.
It's also an escape from eating "sucks food" (as describe by one of my colleague) from the canteen at my office building.. wahaha..

No comments: