Monday, July 13, 2009

A day @ Go Go Bambini

Finally we brought Little Lucas to this indoor playground, the Go Go Bambini.



As it was a Friday, so there wasn't much crowd except for a couple of "ang moh" kids hanging around.
It's a pretty cool play room whereby the adults can join in too (with socks please.. otherwise no entry), especially if you need to take care of your little ones who are still learning to walk like Little Lucas.


There are pools of balls for them to jump around too.
"No no.. you won't be able to stop me from eating the ball.. Daddy. "
"See, I told you."
"Help, help.. I am drowning into the balls....!!"
"This is so much fun.. I am going to do my climbs next."
"Climb, climb, climb.. all the way I go."
"Finally made to the top."
"Getting ready to try the spiral slide with Mummy."

No comments: