Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oreo Cheesecake (no bake)

Baking was never my hobby only until recently. How does it become one?? All because of this cheesecake.

I got a no bake cheesecake recipe from a lost in touch friend way back in 2003. At that time, I managed to produce the cake without any problem. But now when I looked back at that recipe, I find the measurement of the ingredients are all so weird.

Amy also tried it out a few months back, well, it does taste like a cheesecake, but i find that it could be better.

So I went on to www to search for another recipe and that's where I came to know about Happy Home Baking.
I am so glad that I chance upon her blog as it has so many wonderful tips & recipes on cakes and bread making. It truly inspired me to pick up baking (and cooking) and true enough as what HHB said, baking is addictive!!

So here's the cheesecake that I make.
I dust it with cocoa powder and deco with some mini oreos to a otherwise ugly looking cheesecake.
Thank god the final effect was great.. My family commented that it looks so "pro" (bashing) and it really taste FABULOUS!!




PS: I used Oreo instead of Digestive biscuits for the base
Recipe source: Happy Home Baking

No comments: