Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Books Books Books

I love to buy books for Little Lucas.. I love to see him flipping through the books with his small little fingers.

At times, he can just sit his cot and go through the books page by page for 10-15mins.
I consider that as a milestone as Little Lucas can't even sit still for 5 mins.

The books that I buy must be colourful, bright and with lots of pictures. They must be sturdy to withstand the throwing done by Little Lucas. Which is why all the collection that I have are mainly board books, big or small.

However, I find it very difficult to browse books at bookstore with Little Lucas around. He is always on the move and he talks quite loudly, or otherwise he will want me to carry him all the time. As I only have weekends to do shopping so there's no chance for me to shop alone at bookstores.

Recently, I found this website which have many interesting books and I find that they are rather good for first timer to start with their little ones.

http://www.eucalbooks.com/

Their books are suitable for babies, toddlers & young children. Big and bright pictures, quality products. Especially the Touch & Learn series, there are many soft, rough, fury, congregated & many other more kind of patches all around the books for our little ones to touch. This helps to enhance their sensory skills.
Flip cards is also another good choice. They are ideal for infant stimulation and fascinating to many children, making learning a fun part of everyday play.

One plus point is they offer online purchase and offer FOC local mailing, of course you can always opt for registered mail at a little extra cost if you preferred one.

Here are some of the books that I bought recently.



No comments: