Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some Thoughts

Times really flies.

I am reaching my next milestone in another 20 days. I will be 1 year old soon.

Mummy is busy preparing for the celebration. Surfing net to get all the party wares, booking of venue, drafting out the deco setup, ordering of cakes & buffet, keeping track of the guests list and making sure that the 3 of us will be dressed accordingly to the Micky Mouse Theme which we are having for the birthday party.

Over the last 1 year, Mummy did alot alot of things for me, from feeding to changing diaper, to reading, to playing and to rocking me to sleep. All these work being done without complaints! (well, except for complaining Daddy not taking enough initiative to help.. hee)

The greatest thing that Mummy did for me was..... Breastfeeding me since Day 1!!!

She's really persistent about it and she succeed despite being her first time. This allows her to save on the milk powder cost and spend it on toys, books, clothes and classes for me.

Of course, she have to pay a price for it too, which is lesser sleep, lesser shopping time, lesser self grooming time and no overseas trip.

In the past 1 year, Daddy & Mummy had changed many of their living habits.
They had to change from staying out late lifestyle to stay at home lifestyle, from movies goers to DVD rental VIP, from sleeping in late to waking up early on Sunday morning.
Daddy had learnt to help out with more housework and to tolerate the nagging and scolding from Mummy.
Mummy had to learnt that I don't live according to schedule and there are times where I am naughty and that's because I am a kid.

I am glad that I am the biggest source of strength for them (at least for mummy).
My laughter makes them forget all the stress and trouble they faced at work.
My cute action makes them realised that I am worth all the sacrifices
My little movement makes them realised that I am a gift from god to make their life so much fuller and amazing!
Best of all, my baby language that makes them laugh :)

Daddy & Mummy have come so far together with me going through the up and downs, the laughter and the quarrels. Watching me from learning to turnover to crawling and now to stand.. (erm..i abit lazy.. still not intending to learn to walk yet).

They enjoyed every part of it and looking forward for more to come.

I love you Daddy & Mummy and let's bring more joy to our bright and wonderful future!!

No comments: