Friday, March 27, 2009

Coming Soon!!

Wohooo!! Getting so excited!!

Tomorrow will be my BIG Day.. I am all geared up and ready for action!! :D

Well.. Mummy is very very busy with the preparation.. as usual.. she got 101 things on her to do list.

Preparing songs to be play during the party.. hopefully it can be hear loud and clear :)
Getting the goodies bags ready (with daddy's help)
Printing of banner cos she thinks that there's not enough mickey mouse banner around, so she downloaded some from website
Preparing cover for my photo album
Prepare a big lable to stick on my high chair (so that I can be easily identify as the Birthday Boy!!)
Wrapping up cake stand, boxes and trays to contain balloons and goodies bags,
DIY my big birthday card for guests to leave me their well wishes (as it's a real challenge to find a nice big card, not to say in Mickey mouse theme, so Mummy decide to DIY herself)
DIY a photo display to show some of my personal best shots
Preparing food picks as well as getting ready food stuff and drinks for the children

Here's some sneak preview of the party stuff! And see you soon!!

PS: Mummy's camera spolit at this very last min... so some of the pictures are not clear..

No comments: