Monday, March 16, 2009

My little skills

Ever since I am 10 months old, I have started to learn pronunciations.
I watch how Mummy and Po Po pronounces the words and I mimic the way their lips move.
So far I have learnt how to greet Mama & Papa when they are back from work to fetch me from Po Po's house.
I have also learnt to pronounce Apple, Tree, Car & mum mum (for food)
Just yesterday, I learnt how to greet Po Po, but I call her...mmmmmmm....MAH!! (as in Ah Mah).. keke

Of course, there are more things to learn like Gong Gong , Yi Yi, milk milk etc etc...

I enjoy reading the board books that Mummy bought for me. I love to use my little fore fingers to flip through the pages.
I would sit on my high chair and reading out aloud each page of the book...
Reading out aloud means talking loudly in my baby language...hehe

I have my cute actions too...

Like patting my chest (it should be tummy actually but i just simply don't know how to push my hand down) when ask if I am full (bao bao)
Putting both hands on top of my head to indicate "OH NO!!"
Touching people's faces to 'sayang' happy
Closing and opening of my ten little fingers when I hear the song Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars
And lastly HI-5!!
Everyone is so proud of me!!!

PS: The above are only done when I am in my happy mood. If I don't feel like doing it, I will shout BU YAO!! My favourite quote now...hahahaha
Please don't disturb me, I am reading my book!!
Sun... Moon
I love my board book
See... I love to read so much till the book had become torn and tattered

No comments: