Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updates on Lucas Growth

As mentioned in my previous post, we were pretty concerned if Lucas is growing fast enough.

So we brought him to the Pediatrician for a check up and also to get some advice on his feeding.

The doctor did some plotthing on the growth chart found on the health booklet. The conclusion is, Lucas is indeed one small baby.

First of all, his birth weight is already below average. Next, both me & hubby are not of avergae height either. So more or less, Lucas height & weight will be much affect.

However, the doctor did mentioned that though small, Lucas is actually growing consistently, which is a good sign. She also recommend us to slowly increase his food & milk intake to compensate for the energy loss given that he is an active kid at this stage.

I am trying my best to make him grow bigger. If he's active & happy.. well I guess we should be fine :)

Here are some dishes that I made for Lucas.. you know how boring it can get with all the porridge & rice with steam fish everyday... So during weekends I make it a point to make something nice for him...

No comments: