Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 2 after Birth

Haa, today is Day 2 after birth.. Hmm getting excited cos for sure there will be many people coming to visit mummy and me. Today I am well dressed, ready to welcome my guests :P


My grandma (Po Po), grandpa (Gong Gong), Amy yiyi and future Uncle Vincent are the first to visit..


Po Po said that I look so alert for newborn. Well, that's quite true consider that I was awake for about 1 hour plus.. :)
Of course lo Po Po, I was awake so that you all can see my beautiful eyes and take lots of pictures with me
The evening crowd was just as big.. Granny and Aunty Wai Leng together with my cousins, Sheryl and Ryan also came to visit.

Daddy's & Mummy's friends came over too.. so many visitors..

But I was rather tired (must be that I was too wide awake in the afternoon) and need some sleep, so when Ah Hong yiyi , Aunty Lynn n Uncle Eric came I couldn't wake up to greet them at all... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



But after a nap... I woke up again and manage to pose for our very 1st family photo.. Ain't I am small?? :0



Look, this is our 1 bedded room at TMC... veri nice rite.. like hotel room like tat..

No comments: